Pennine Lancashire Community Farm is small registered charity working across the boroughs of Burnley, Pendle, Rossendale and Ribble Valley in the area of Pennine Lancashire. Our work takes place in a variety of outdoor settings which include: community gardens, woodlands, working farms and public parks.
As a charity we have two central aims:
• To promote community cohesion.
• To promote sustainable living.
Our work towards these aims is focused around:
• Social Inclusion – working with people at risk of exclusion in society.
• Community Engagement – supporting and enabling the diverse sections of the local community to come together and interact.
• Education – raising awareness of sustainable living and traditional and local food production.
Please explore our website to find out a little more about each area of focused work. You will also find information about our commercial activities, provided through our Gardening Services programme.
As a small, local charity we depend greatly on our volunteers and the goodwill of local people. Through our website you can make a donation, purchase our products or register to become a volunteer. Products are also available through e-bay.